Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my grilling spot baked rice bites!. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Grilling Spot Baked Rice Bites! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Grilling Spot Baked Rice Bites! is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my grilling spot baked rice bites! using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Baked Rice Bites!:
- Get 5 Cups Cooked Rice
- Get 4 Tablespoons your favorite Chili Sauce
- Take 3 Slices Gouda Cheese
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Spanish Ñoras
- Get 1 Egg
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1 Oz. Olive Oil
- Prepare To Taste Salt
- Take To Taste Dried Rosemery Powder
- Take Sweet Soy Sauce
- Get 2 Oz. Honey
- Take 1 Oz. Heavy Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste
- Take To Taste Salt
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Baked Rice Bites!:
- We did two different types of Rice Bites. One with the egg yolk and the other one with the egg white. Put the Rice, Garlic and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Add Salt to taste and keep mixing.
- Add the Spanish Ñoras. Keep mixing.
- Add the flour and the Chili Sauce. Mix well one more time.
- You should get a paste-like texture in your mix.
- Pour some Olive Oil on a Pan and spread well.
- Make the Rice Bites with your hands like shown in the picture. Then, put Gouda Cheese pieces on top. It is important that you cover your hands with oil every three bites so they don’t get sticky. Otherwise it will be really messy.
- Bake the Bites for 20 min at low heat. Then increase the heat until you get a nice brown Cheese layer. This should take another 20 min. The Rice Bite should end up crispy in the outside and soft in the inside. In this case my kids didn’t want their Bites too Brown, I would have broiled them a little bit more.
- The Sweet Soy Sauce is super easy. Just mix all the ingredients, place the mix on a pan. Cook at high heat, this will take 5 min. It is extremely important you don’t stop storing the sauce while it cooks otherwise it could burn. Cook until you can see the bottom of the pan as shown in the picture.
- Pour the Sweet Soy Sauce over the Rice Bites. Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my grilling spot baked rice bites! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!