Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, preserved mushroom. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Preserved Mushroom is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Preserved Mushroom is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have preserved mushroom using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Preserved Mushroom:
- Prepare 1 kg Phoenix Mushroom/Indian Oyster/ Oyster Mushroom
- Get 50 g Steamed Sticky Rice (rinse)
- Make ready 50 g Chopped Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Palm Sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Salt
- Make ready Packaging : plastic bag and rubber band
Instructions to make Preserved Mushroom:
- Wash mushroom and slice.
- Steam about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool. Squeeze until mushroom is dry.
- Put mushroom in bowl, add garlic, sticky rice, palm sugar, and salt. Combine well by hand.
- Cut plastic bag corner in triangle about 3 inches. Put mixture 1 tbsp in it and tie with rubber band (as picture).
- Keep in room temperature about 2-3 days. After that keep in fridge. Taste is sour and little salty, flavor of garlic. Be snack individually or match for cool drink or fried rice with it or Omelet with it.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food preserved mushroom recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!