Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese steam egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Steam Egg is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chinese Steam Egg is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese steam egg using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Steam Egg:
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1 salty egg
- Take 1 century egg (Preserved egg)
- Take 250 ml water
- Prepare I didnt use any seasoning cos there is a salty egg
- Get Garnish :
- Prepare 1 tsp light soy sauce (optional)
- Make ready Spring onoins
Instructions to make Chinese Steam Egg:
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl,
- Crack salty egg,separate the egg yolk and white
- Put white salty egg into the 2 eggs in the bowl and lightly beat them. Dont put egg yolk together.
- Add water and stir one direction then strain egg mixture into a heat proof bowl
- Cover with heat proof wrap
- Place the bowl in the prepared steamer, and steam over low to medium heat about 8 minutes or untill set.
- While waiting untill 8 minutes cut cube century egg and salty egg yolk
- After 8 minutes put in century egg and egg yolk and cover again with heatproof warp, steam again about 5 minutes or untill yolk set
- And finally done,, and sprinkle spring onion and light soy sauce if u want,, I didnt put it :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chinese steam egg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!