Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, omelette with preserved sweet turnip /radish (chye poh). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Omelette With Preserved Sweet Turnip /Radish (Chye Poh) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Omelette With Preserved Sweet Turnip /Radish (Chye Poh) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Choi Poh Omelette: a much loved home-style omelette with sweet salty preserved radish. A generous mound of choi poh gives a sweet-salty kick to steamed rice cakes known as 'woon chai Preserved turnip (called "tai thow choi" in Cantonese) is also a very popular Chinese preserved. Preserved radish (Chai Poh) is cooked with eggs to make an omelet. Preserved radish is also known as chai poh in Hokkian languange.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have omelette with preserved sweet turnip /radish (chye poh) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Omelette With Preserved Sweet Turnip /Radish (Chye Poh):
- Take 5 small eggs
- Take dash salt and pepper
- Make ready dash light soy sauce
- Make ready 120 grams dice sweet turnip / raddish
- Make ready (Optional)Addition add on quarter cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
You can also actually experiment a new dish using this! Omelets with pickles like this Preserved Radish Omelet (Chai Poh Nooi) are more often served with congee because pickles taste better with congee. This ingredient commonly known as chai poh can be purchased at Asian markets or online. They come in two types - chopped or in larger pieces.
Steps to make Omelette With Preserved Sweet Turnip /Radish (Chye Poh):
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper then set aside
- With oil pan fry the sweet preserved turnip / raddish then add in optional red chili pepper and the seasoned beaten eggs
- Once the eggs starting to set (IF USING PARMESAN CHEESE NOW IS THE TIME TO ADD ON) then turn it over (I was careless) my omelette broke into big pieces..
- Pressed the omelette firm and flat then once its lightly brown add a dash of light soy sauce then off heat and serve
- Do it again today, Omelette With Sweet Turnip /Radish (Chye Poh) added parmesan cheese and top with onion sambal
- Omelette With Sweet Turnip / Radish (Chye Poh) With Parmesan Cheese TOP Onion Sambal On Fresh Tomato
This ingredient commonly known as chai poh can be purchased at Asian markets or online. They come in two types - chopped or in larger pieces. Instructions. ~ fine chopped the preserved radish ~ beat up the eggs till fluffy ~ heat up the pan with olive oil ~ stir fried the chopped preserved. The Chinese Preserved Radish Omelette is lovely textured omelette with fluffy fragrant golden egg wrapped around the sweet crunchy preserved radish Chinese preserved radish (or daikon), also known as 'choi poh' 菜脯 gives this egg dish a crunchy sweet saltiness that is the essence of this dish. You like chye poh (preserved radish)?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food omelette with preserved sweet turnip /radish (chye poh) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!