Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Prepare 3 teaspoons red curry paste(some red curries are spicier than other adjust up or down to your spice level.)
- Get 6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Prepare 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Prepare 3 tablespoons cilantro
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 4 cloves garlic
- Take 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoons salt
- Make ready Seasoning for the chicken (you will not use it all)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1-2 pounds boneless chicken thighs (Breasts work fine… also pork :)
Steps to make BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Put the first 8 ingredients in the blender and run for 2 minutes Divide into two containers. (half for marinade and half for sauce to finish)
- Mix the salt,granulated garlic,powdered ginger and black pepper and sprinkle to season the chicken. (you will not use it all)
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with half of the sauce.Longer is better : )
- Grill the chicken for about 5-7 minutes on each side (do not burn :) It needs to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. NOTE…We also tried this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and it tasted very good.
- In the last couple of minutes brush with the other half of the sauce. (finishes with a nice shiny glaze)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!