Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, preserved mustard green pork stew /mui choy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Preserved Mustard Green Pork Stew /Mui Choy is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Preserved Mustard Green Pork Stew /Mui Choy is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have preserved mustard green pork stew /mui choy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Preserved Mustard Green Pork Stew /Mui Choy:
- Make ready 10 clove garlic
- Prepare 600 grams pork or spare rib
- Get 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Get 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Take 3/4 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 800 ml water
- Prepare 300 grams salty preserved mustard green
Steps to make Preserved Mustard Green Pork Stew /Mui Choy:
- Wash preserved mustard 3 times (its very salty)and soak for half hour then drain
- Dice preserved mustard green
- In pan with oil brown pork with garlic
- Add preserved mustard green and water
- Put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 30 minute
- Add sauce and cook on high anther 15 minute
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food preserved mustard green pork stew /mui choy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!