Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Prepare 600 g filleted and skinless salmon, chopped into pieces
- Prepare 100 g fine green beans, finely sliced
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Take 2 tsp Lemongrass paste
- Make ready 2 tsp preserved Keffir Line leaves or 2 fresh leaves finely sliced
- Get 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Get 2 carrots
- Take 1/2 cucumber
- Get small bunch coriander, chopped
- Make ready 4 radishes, finely sliced
- Take 1/2 red onion cut into fine half-moon slices
- Take Bag mixed salad
- Take 1 tbsp Rice Wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 lime
Steps to make Thai Salmon fishcakes with Asian dressed salad:
- Pulse salmon, egg, lemongrass paste, Keffir lime leaves, red curry paste and fish stock in a food processor until combined but retaining some texture. Turn into a bowl and mix in the green beans. Chill, covered, until needed.
- Slice the carrots and cucumber into fine ribbons using a speed peeler. Pop into a large bowl along with the sliced onion, chopped coriander, bag of mixed salad and sliced radishes.
- Mix soy sauce and rice vinegar together and mix through the salad.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat to a medium heat.
- Using wet hands form evenly sized amounts of the salmon mixture into small patties.
- Fry for a few minutes or until you can see the patties go opaque halfway up the sides and are lightly browned. Flip over and cook for a few minutes until browned both sides.
- Serve with salad and a wedge of Lime to squeeze over.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai salmon fishcakes with asian dressed salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!