Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spring sweets sakura mont blanc. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spring Sweets Sakura Mont Blanc is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spring Sweets Sakura Mont Blanc is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spring sweets sakura mont blanc using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Sweets Sakura Mont Blanc:
- Make ready For the sponge cake layer:
- Make ready 35 grams Egg yolk
- Get 20 grams Sugar
- Get 20 ml Unroasted sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- Prepare 25 ml Milk
- Get 50 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 1 Sakura powder (to your liking)
- Prepare 90 grams Egg white
- Take 25 grams Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Sakura liqueur
- Get Toppings:
- Take 12 blossoms Salt preserved sakura
- Get For the sakura cream:
- Take 200 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready 160 grams Sakura an (12 portions of 15 grams each)
- Take 1 tbsp Sakura liqueur
- Get 1 dash Red food coloring
Steps to make Spring Sweets Sakura Mont Blanc:
- De-salt the salt preserved sakura blossoms for garnishing and then pat dry with a paper towel. Divide the sakura an for the cake filling into six portions, roll into balls and flatten into disks.
- (Egg yolk batter) Mix the egg yolks and sugar with an electric whisk. When it becomes white, slowly drizzle the unroasted sesame oil while mixing.
- Add the milk and mix. Then sift the cake flour and add to bowl. Mix with a rubber spatula.
- (Meringue) Add the sugar to the beaten egg whites in 3 parts. Whip the mixture thoroughly with each addition to make a meringue with soft peaks.
- Add half of the meringue to the egg yolk batter along with the liqueur and mix. Then add the remaining half of the meringue and gently mix.
- Grease the mold with oil (not included) and fill each molds halfway with the batter. Place the sakura an on top.
- Pour batter over the top to make a lid over the sakura an. Bake in a preheated oven at 170℃ for 30 to 35 minutes. Check doneness by inserting a bamboo skewer through the middle.
- Turn the mold upside down and leave to cool. Let the collected condensation evaporate. Remove from the mold.
- (Sakura cream) Whip the heavy cream, sakura an, and red food coloring together. Add the sakura liqueur and mix.
- Put the whipped cream into an icing bag and pipe over the sponge cake layer. Lay the sakura flower for garnishing on top.
- It looks like this when cut in half.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spring sweets sakura mont blanc recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!