Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spring-coloured sakura matcha latte. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spring-coloured sakura matcha latte using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte:
- Make ready 1 blossom Cherry blossoms preserved in salt
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Prepare 1 tsp Matcha
- Get 1 heaped teaspoon Sugar
Instructions to make Spring-Coloured Sakura Matcha Latte:
- Place the cherry blossoms in a small dish, pour in some water, and let soak for 15-20 seconds. Set aside some of the cherry blossom for decoration (see photo) and finely chop the rest of the petals and stem.
- Put the milk, finely chopped cherry blossom, matcha, and sugar in a saucepan and warm it up until it's about to boil.
- Pour the mixture into a mug, leaving a little in the pan. Whisk the mixture that's left in the pan with a milk frother or something similar, and gently pour it on top of the mixture in the mug. Decorate the latte with the petals left over from Step 1 and it's ready to drink.
- I tried decorating my latte with a flower I made with "Salt-Cured Cherry Blossoms",. I think it looks cuter than my version. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142718-salt-cured-cherry-blossoms
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spring-coloured sakura matcha latte recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!