Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy domyoji sakura mochi in the microwave. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Domyoji Sakura Mochi in the Microwave is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Domyoji Sakura Mochi in the Microwave is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy domyoji sakura mochi in the microwave using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Domyoji Sakura Mochi in the Microwave:
- Take 150 grams Domyojiko
- Get 1 tbsp Castor sugar
- Get 300 ml Boiling water
- Get 1 dash Red food colouring
- Prepare 500 grams Anko
- Take 12 Salt preserved sakura leaves
Instructions to make Easy Domyoji Sakura Mochi in the Microwave:
- Add the white sugar and boiling water to a bowl and dissolve the sugar. Add the red food colouring by dripping it off the end of a skewer. When you have a faint pink colour, stop and mix in the domyojiko.
- Cover the bowl in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes. Take the bowl out, give it a stir and put back in for a further 3 minutes. Take it out again and leave the wrap on to allow the mixture to steam for 10 minutes.
- During this time, separate the anko into 12 equal portions and roll into balls. According to the instructions on the packet of sakura leaves, either rinse with water or leave them to soak.
- Separate the mixture from Step 2 into 12 equal portions. Place 1 portion on top of a sheet of cling film and using wet hands, stretch it out thinly. Place a ball of anko on top.
- Use the cling film to wrap the domyoji-ko mixture around the red bean paste and form into a ball. Then peel off the cling film and use wet hands to press it into an oval shape.
- Remove the stem from the cherry leaf and wrap around the mochi so that the vein side is showing on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy domyoji sakura mochi in the microwave recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!