Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken fajitas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Fajitas:
- Prepare 4 skinless chicken breast
- Get salt
- Prepare pepper
- Make ready garlic salt
- Get fajita seasoning
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper
- Get 1 small sweet onion
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Take olive oil
- Make ready flour tortilla's
- Take 1 small tomato
- Get sour cream
- Prepare Mexican cheese
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Fajitas:
- Season chicken breast to taste with seasoning.
- Place on grill cook 6 to 8 minutes then turn over for 6 to 8 minutes or till done.
- Remove from grill and slice, place on a plate
- Dice green, red bell pepper and onion and place in a frying pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil medium heat. Sauce' 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place all ingredientes on a flour tortilla and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!