Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled honey prawns skewers (bali style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled honey prawns skewers (bali style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style):
- Prepare 300 g Prawns
- Prepare Prawns ingredients
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Get 1 cm ginger (chopped)
- Take Pinch salt & pepper
- Get Sauce Ingredients
- Get 5 tbsp Honey
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Soy Sauce (Shoyu)
- Get 2 tbsp Water
- Make ready Pinch pepper
Steps to make Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style):
- Wash and peeled the prawns. Clean the backside of prawns
- In a large bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and prawns ingredients together. After that, add the prawns and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Half-cooked prawns: heat the pan, and cook the prawns with 1tbsp of margarine/butter until half-cooked. Let it cool for 5-10 mins. And after that, put the prawns on the skewers.
- Grill the prawns for 5-10 mins. Make sure to check the prawns every minute.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled honey prawns skewers (bali style) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!