Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled sugar ham. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled sugar ham is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled sugar ham is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled sugar ham using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled sugar ham:
- Get 1 large ham bone in (pre-cooked)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup honey
- Take 1/2 cup orange juice
- Make ready 1/4 cup rum
- Take 1 tsp ginger powder
- Make ready Cloves to taste
Steps to make Grilled sugar ham:
- Once ham is thawed squeeze out as much liquid as you can from the ham.
- Slice it in checker pattern all over
- Put in two layers of tin foil folded like a bowl sprayed with Pam
- Put on a charcoal grill 2 hrs basting it with orange juice and rum mixture.
- Make mixture of brown sugar, clove, ginger powder, honey and remains of the rum/orange juice mixture. Pour half of it over ham and let caramelize towards the end and then pour remaining mixture over to caramelize again.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled sugar ham recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!