Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hitsumabushi (grilled eel on rice). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hitsumabushi (grilled eel on rice) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice):
- Take 2 prices Kabayaki Eel
- Make ready 2-4 tbsp Sake (Japanese cooking wine)
- Make ready 3 cups Rice
- Prepare 1/2 bottle Unagi-no-Tare (Marinate Sauce)
- Get As needed Wasabi
- Take As needed Spring onion
- Make ready As needed Nori Sea Weed
- Get 500 ml Water
- Make ready 1 tsp Japanese Soup Stock
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
Steps to make Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice):
- Cook 3 cups of rice.
- Chopped spring onion. Cut the Nori seaweed into small thin pieces with kitchen scissors. Prepare the Wasabi.
- Make Ochazuke soup.Bring 500 ml of water to a boil and add the 1 tsp Japanese sauce stock and 1/2 tsp soy sauce. (Reheat just before eating.)
- Rinse the sauce on the surface of the eel with water. Wipe the Eel with kitchen towels.
- Place the crumpled aluminum foil on the frying pan and place the eel on it. (Cut eels according to the size of the frying pan.) Sprinkle 2 tbsp of sake, cover and steam over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Place the rice on a frying pan made from eel. (You don't have to wash the frying pan.) Sprinkle half bottle of Unagi-no-tare.
- Cut the steamed eel into 1cm width. Place all of RELS on the Rice.
- If you have a cooking burner, bake the eel surface to make it more delicious.
- You can enjoy three ways. 1st, you eat it just as it. 2nd, you can mix Spring onion, Nori seaweed and Wasabi. 3rd,, you rat it as Ochazuke.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hitsumabushi (grilled eel on rice) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!