Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked ranch chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked ranch chicken thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 2-6 chicken thighs with or with out bone (skin left on)
- Get Black pepper to taste
- Take 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp water
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced (I use about 3)
Steps to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up.
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet with the fattest side up.
- Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed add the lemon juice to thin mixture.
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown and internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- To get a tiny bit more crunch broil for 5 minutes watching your chicken closely so it doesn't burn.
- Serve with bulgur wheat, salad, rice, kimchi, broccoli and more.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked ranch chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!