Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Spaghetti is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna. It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Take 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Make ready 11 lb. Bulk Mild Sausage
- Take 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 Sm. Can Mushrooms, drained and minced
- Get 2 tsps. Salt
- Take 2 tsps. Black Pepper
- Get 2 tsps. Onion Powder
- Get 2 tsps. Garlic Powder
- Get 1 Pkg. Spaghetti, broken in half
- Take 1 Lg. Can Hunts Garlic and Herb Marinara Sauce
- Make ready 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs - Traditional spaghetti and meatballs is turned into the most amazing baked cheesy casserole ever! This recipe is one of the better Baked Spaghetti's I've tried. I think you could easily shortcut with prepared sauce and such, but you must use angel hair pasta and Jack cheese. The Best Baked Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, sausage, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and Seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease and set aside.
- In a large pot fill it half way up with water. Bring it to a boil on high heat. Add the spaghetti. Turn heat down to medium and cook til noodle are soft. Drain the water and add back to pot. Add the meat mixture and sauce. Mix completely. Set aside.
- Butter a 13X9 casserole dish. Spread spaghetti mixture til evenly distributed. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 25-35 minutes til cheese is melted and lightly browned and heated through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy immediately.
I think you could easily shortcut with prepared sauce and such, but you must use angel hair pasta and Jack cheese. The Best Baked Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly Easy Baked Spaghetti, Vegan Baked Spaghetti, Four-cheese Baked Spaghetti. This baked spaghetti recipe is going to quickly become a new family favorite. I don't even make regular spaghetti anymore - we all love this comfort food version too much!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!