Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked macaroni & cheese (surf & turf). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked macaroni & cheese (surf & turf) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf):
- Take 1 lb. Pasta (I had Rigatoni)
- Get 3/4 lb. Smoked Salmon
- Make ready 1 Can Sweet Peas
- Get 1 Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Take 1 Can Minced Clams
- Make ready 1/2 Can Spam
- Get 12 oz. Cheese (Roughly)
- Make ready Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1 Stick Butter
- Get 1/2 Cup Flour
- Take 4 Cups Milk
- Take Bread crumbs
- Prepare Additional Tbs. Butter
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Get Salt
- Get Oregano
- Get Garlic Powder
- Take Parsley
Instructions to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf):
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prep ingredients and canned goods. Reserve clam juice. Start boiling water for pasta. Quarter tomatoes, drain liquid. Don’t feel too bad about losing the liquid. The tomatoes still have a lot of juice.
- Melt a stick of butter, add flour and continue to stir until you achieve a color as seen below. Add milk slowly while continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken. Add a handful of cheese and combine.
- When roux has thickened, add it to a casserole dish of hopefully cooked al dente pasta.
- Add your prepped ingredients. Season. Mix throughly. Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of butter into a pan with about 10 minutes to go on the timer. Melt butter and toast some bread crumbs. Mine were unseasoned… I seasoned them myself. In honesty, this step is totally optional.
- I took a video but I can’t post it. I guess you can only upload it live. But anyway, remove from oven, top with bread crumbs, oregano and parsley flakes. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
- Grate some Parmesan on top to seal the deal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked macaroni & cheese (surf & turf) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!