Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade baked mac and cheese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade baked mac and cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese:
- Get 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- Make ready 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Get 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 3 cups milk
- Take 1/4 cup butter
- Take 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 pinch paprika
Steps to make Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese:
- Bring the water back to a boil and cook the noodles for 7 to 8 minutes. Keep the lid off the pot and heat the noodles over high heat. The water should start to bubble vigorously. Stir the noodles occasionally and cook the elbow macaroni until it's al dente. Drain water and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade baked mac and cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!