Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brined baked potato. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brined Baked Potato is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brined Baked Potato is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have brined baked potato using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brined Baked Potato:
- Take Russet Potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup water (Warm)
- Prepare 2 Tbs Sea Salt
- Prepare as needed Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Brined Baked Potato:
- Using a fork. Poke several hole deep into potato.
- Add water and salt in a bowl and stir until salt is dissolved. Roll each potato in the brine to cover thoroughly. Place on a wire rack.
- Bake at 450°F for 1 hour. Remove from oven. They will have a slight white tint of salt on them.
- Brush potatoes with oil and place back in over for 15 more minutes and the skin becomes crispy. I switch to convection at this time for an extra crispy skin. Cut open immediately for steam to escape so potato stays fluffy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brined baked potato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!