Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sushi bake paradise. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sushi Bake Paradise is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sushi Bake Paradise is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sushi bake paradise using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sushi Bake Paradise:
- Take FOR SUSHI RICE:
- Take 4 cups Japanese Rice
- Get Or 4 cups of regular rice cooked with plenty of water
- Prepare 1/2 cup Rice wine
- Prepare 2 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready FOR SUSHI TOPPINGS:
- Prepare 1 pack crabsticks, shred and cut into small pieces
- Take 1 regular slab of salmon, baked and shredded
- Get 2 pcs ripe mangoes, cut into cubes
- Get 1/2 cup grated quickmelt cheese
- Prepare 1 tablespoon wasabi or Sriracha (optional)
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Take Furikake
- Make ready 3 scrambled eggs, shredded
- Take Seaweed wrap
Steps to make Sushi Bake Paradise:
- Heat the rice wine, add the sugar and salt until melted.
- Pour rice wine mixture over the rice and mix well.
- Put the rice into the baking dish and flatten it
- Layer the scrambled eggs on top of the rice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the crabsticks, salmon, mangoes, cheese, mayonnaise, wasabi, sugar to taste.
- Layer the sushi spread on top of the sushi rice and sprinkle with furikake
- Add some mayonnaise on top as garnishing.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with seaweed wrap. Enjoy! 😊
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sushi bake paradise recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!