Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, squash parmesan bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Squash Parmesan Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Squash Parmesan Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have squash parmesan bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Parmesan Bake:
- Take 2 medium eggplant
- Get 3 large zucchini
- Make ready 1 container cherry tomatoes
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 10-20 large fresh basil leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready olive oil
Steps to make Squash Parmesan Bake:
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces.
- Cut basil leaves into halves or thirds depending upon how large they are.
- Mix all ingredients and toss with drizzled olive oil. Add more if too dry. Don't add too much (eggplant soaks up olive oil!!)
- Toss all ingredients and add to baking dish (or two) and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Serve hot and Enjoy! You can add more parmesan and red pepper flakes if you desire more flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food squash parmesan bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!