Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo pasta bake ♨️. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken alfredo pasta bake ♨️ using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️:
- Make ready Some form of chicken (rotisserie, breast)
- Get 1 lb pasta
- Make ready 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- Make ready Cooking sherry
- Take Mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️:
- Cook Alfredo sauce in a large sauce pan, using a little cooking sherry to clean out the jars.
- Cut and cook chicken breast (or debone rotisserie chicken), then mix prepared chicken into Alfredo sauce, letting it warm on the stove.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta.
- Mix pasta with sauce, toss in some shredded mozzarella, and mix. Pour combined ingredients into a casserole dish, top with shredded mozzarella, and bake at 350 until the cheese is melted to your desire, roughly 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetable and garlic bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo pasta bake ♨️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!