Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Steak quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish. It's perfect meal to pair with Salsa Fresca and Guacamole.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak quesadilla:
- Prepare 2 Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces
- Take Chipotle taco sauce
- Take 4 Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- Make ready 1 cup shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz)
- Get 1/4 cup sour cream
- Take 1/4 cup salsa
The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to. Juicy slices of steak, charred sweetcorn and a sprinkling of melted cheese make the ultimate BBQ quesadilla filling. See more Steak recipes at Tesco Real Food. Baking flank steak in a Dutch oven full of garlicky-lime marinade yields the tender, shreddable beef that makes these quesadillas a kid Kid-Friendly Flank Steak Quesadillas.
Instructions to make Steak quesadilla:
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned.
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla.
See more Steak recipes at Tesco Real Food. Baking flank steak in a Dutch oven full of garlicky-lime marinade yields the tender, shreddable beef that makes these quesadillas a kid Kid-Friendly Flank Steak Quesadillas. Step-by-Step instructions with pictures of my Steak Quesadillas Recipe. I'm not one to let anything go to waste so this is a terrific use of leftover beef. Smoky chipotle-rubbed skirt steak is grilled, sliced, then sandwiched in tortillas with plenty of Monterey Jack cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food steak quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!