Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 2 step vegan curry (cari) in rice cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
2 Step Vegan Curry (cari) in Rice Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. 2 Step Vegan Curry (cari) in Rice Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 2 step vegan curry (cari) in rice cooker using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 2 Step Vegan Curry (cari) in Rice Cooker:
- Take 2 c. uncooked white rice
- Prepare 2 c. water
- Get 3 Tbsp curry powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 3 Tbsp lemongrass
- Prepare 5 dried bay leaf
- Get 1 c. Diced tofu or veggy meat
- Prepare 1 c. diced potato or any squash
- Get 1 c. diced carrots
Instructions to make 2 Step Vegan Curry (cari) in Rice Cooker:
- Wash rice, pot in rice cooker, add all ingredients, stir or mix well.
- Put in rice cooker on soft setting. Wait until rice cooker beeps in 30 min. Done.
- Depending on your rice cooker, adjust water.. rice should be firm on the dry side.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food 2 step vegan curry (cari) in rice cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!