Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy brownie bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Brownie Bites is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Brownie Bites is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy brownie bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Brownie Bites:
- Take 1 box favorite brand of brownie mix
- Make ready check step 1!***
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Get 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Instructions to make Easy Brownie Bites:
- Important!! I used Duncan Hines brand for this recipe, and followed their instructions for the fudge-like brownies. Do the same for the brand you are using and ignore these ingredients (minus vanilla - makes them EXTRA yummy!!!)
- Preheat oven to 325F. (Doing so will make them extra gooey and fudgey the way brownies should be!)
- Bake according to the box instructions!
- Spray mini muffin for pan and scoop batter. Either use a scoop or spoon to fill.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Be fancy and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar! 💋
- Let cool, and enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy brownie bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!