Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steak breakfast. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak breakfast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steak breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak breakfast:
- Make ready 6 eggs
- Get Butter
- Get 2 steaks
- Get Half bag of tater tot rounds
- Take A1 sauce
- Prepare Steak seasoning
- Get Coffee and chocolate caramel creamer
Instructions to make Steak breakfast:
- Air fry the tater tots.
- Make coffee. Pour in coffee mug and pour in creamer. I love hersey milk chocolate and caramel coffee creamer.
- Make toast. I like jelly on my toast.
- Pan fry the steaks on medium heat with butter and season it with steak seasoning. I love my steak to be medium rare. I dip my steak in A1 sauce.
- Pan fry the eggs cooked over medium. Sunny side up: The egg is fried with the yolk up and is not flipped. Over easy: the egg is flipped the whites are cooked. The yolk is very runny. Over medium: The eggs flipped and the yolk is only slightly runny. Over well: The eggs flipped and the yolk is cooked hard.
- Put all on a plate and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!