Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, italian style squash, simple. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti squash takes the place of pasta in this low-carb dish with all the classic Italian flavors: tomatoes, mozzarella, garlic, and basil. The spaghetti squash takes the place of pasta, and is so good you won't even miss the pasta. And you can play with this forgiving recipe to include other. Place in small amount of boiling, salted water.
Italian style squash, simple is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Italian style squash, simple is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian style squash, simple using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian style squash, simple:
- Prepare 4-6 squash, sliced, I use green and yellow for color
- Take 1 - table spoon of olive oil, for pan prep (I use garlic infused olive oil for extra flavor) if you do as well skip the garlic powder step
- Prepare 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing (fat free works wonders for this) for pan prep
- Prepare 2 Tbs olive oil (see above oil I’ve oil note)
- Get 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
Spoon vegetable mixture around or over squash strands, dividing vegetables equally among bowls. Drizzle with more oil, if desired, and garnish with Parmesan. This is the proper way to cut an Italian squash. The first slice method is for beginners.
Steps to make Italian style squash, simple:
- Pre heat your oven to 375
- Pan prep, I line my pan with foil for easy clean up. Using the pan prep dressing and olive oil cover the pan or foil evenly.
- Place an even layer of the sliced squash on the pan and add the rest of the olive oil and dressing.
- Mix around the squash until everything is evenly coated with the olive oil and dressing, then cover with foil and bake for 25-40 minutes, or until done. Depending on how crunchy or soft you like your squash
- Season to taste with garlic, salt, pepper, or parsley (optional)
- Serve and enjoy your squash like my family, with a plate of spaghetti.
This is the proper way to cut an Italian squash. The first slice method is for beginners. The chop method is for the advance. Recipe by Always in the kitch. A delicious way to use zucchini and yellow squash.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food italian style squash, simple recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!