Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, home brew day dog biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook home brew day dog biscuits using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits:
- Make ready 4 cup spent grain
- Make ready 3 cup wheat (or white) flour
- Take 1 cup peanut butter (crunch or smooth)
- Get 2 each eggs
- Take 2 tbsp honey (optional)
Instructions to make Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits:
- Note: Use spent grains within the first few days after brewing. You can freeze in portion size bags for later use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined. The mix will be very stcky, you can add flour as needed. The ball will harden the more you work it and the longer it sits.
- Pour mixture on to a generously floured surface.
- I like to make it easy and just press the mix on to a non - greased cookie sheet and score to the size you want. You can also use a spoon to create cookie drops.
- Bake for 30-minutes at 350°F, then reduce the temperature to 225°F for 1- hour, or longer until they are dry.
- Note: Dried cookies will keep for 2 - weeks in an air tight container or longer if you freeze.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food home brew day dog biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!