Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, breakfast banana split. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Banana Split is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Banana Split is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast banana split using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Banana Split:
- Prepare 2 bananas
- Prepare 1 cup greek yogurt plain (Use 1/2 cup for each split)
- Make ready 2 strawberries handfulls of
- Prepare 2 blueberries handfulls of
- Take 2 handfuls of spent grain granola (see the recipe here: )
Instructions to make Breakfast Banana Split:
- Cut each of the bananas lengthwise and place in 2 bowls (if you are making 2 splits)
- Drop 1/2 cup of yogurt into the center of the banana.
- Hull the strawberries and slice into bite size pieces.
- Scatter the strawberries and blueberries over the bowl and top with granola.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food breakfast banana split recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!