Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed paprika. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Paprika is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Paprika is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stuffed paprika using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Paprika:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons rice
- Take 6 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Get 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 1 red Paprika/Bell Peppers
- Get 2 shallots
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Take 1/5 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/5 teaspoons pepper
- Get 125 g mozzarella
- Get 35 g parmigiano
- Take 1 glass water
- Make ready 1/5-1 glass rice
Instructions to make Stuffed Paprika:
- Turn the oven to 195 degrees. Sauté garlic and onion in a pan.
- Put the paprika in a baking sheet to oven for 15 min. Meanwhile put the tomato sauce and water into the pan. Together with onions and garlic. Let them cook together for 7 min. Add the rice, if they need more water/tomato sauce add it. But remember rice have to get Al dente!
- Then rice is Al dente stuff the paprika with what you have in the pan!
- Bake for 20-30 min! It is very good with rousted pepper sauce or squash sauce!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed paprika recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!