Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, enchilada stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Enchilada Stuffed Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Enchilada Stuffed Peppers is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have enchilada stuffed peppers using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Stuffed Peppers:
- Make ready 1/2 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1/2 small onion, diced
- Prepare Shredded carrot
- Make ready Baby spinach
- Prepare 2 cups enchilada sauce
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheese
Instructions to make Enchilada Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven 350
- In large skillet, cook beef with onions
- Add carrots and cook til soft
- Add spinach and sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove stem, seeds and membranes
- Spoon a little beef filling into bottom of an 8x8 baking pan
- Place peppers in baking dish
- Spoon filling into each pepper
- If any filling remains, pour over top
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes or until peppers are soft
- Remove foil, add cheese and return to oven
- Cook until cheese is melted
- Serve with Mexican rice and beans
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food enchilada stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!