Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brie stuffed garlic bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brie stuffed garlic bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Take 1 baguette (or 2 semi baguettes)
- Get 6 Tbs butter, melted
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Take Pinch red pepper flakes
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Make ready 1 (7 oz) wheel brie
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan
Steps to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!)
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brie stuffed garlic bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!